Hormone Harmony Habits Checklist
You can take back control of your hormones and restore harmony with these habits.
- Give yourself a recess at least once a day.
- Drink filtered water and green or other herbal teas instead of soda.
- Stay away from sugary and/or starchy foods, especially in the mornings and after dinner.
- Eat small meals frequently, with ample vegetables, lean protein, whole grains and legumes, and some raw nuts and fresh fruit.
- Choose organic versions of your staple foods and beverages, and others as much as possible.
- Keep your home well ventilated and avoid air fresheners with “fragrance.”
- Avoid synthetic fragrance and antibacterial ingredients in soaps, beauty, grooming, laundry and household cleaning products.
- Engage in enough physical activity, of the right type, for your body.
- Take a good quality multivitamin, CoQ10 and fish oil.
- If necessary, take additional supplements for specific situations.